Saturday, January 31, 2009

Can't handle your life?


KAJITAKU is a company that will provide just about any service from sending a Santa Claus to deliver presents to dispatching a maid to your house every morning to make your bed.



The baby-sitting service disturbed me a bit (see pic). Are mothers really that worried about warm cookies and spilled milk? I suppose if they are, then they're sukkerz enuff to pay money for help.

Under the category "Presents for wife" was this, and I quote, "Husbands have the weekends off but wives do the housework all year round. Once you realize this, why don't you give her a gift and say 'thank you' to show your appreciation?"
And another favorite was laundry service for men who are too pathetic to figure out how to work a washing machine. And again I quote, "I have a date this weekend but I only have cheap underwear left to wear. I need to find a solution before calling my mother!"
Dude - here's a solution: grow the fu*k up!


1 comment:

shantiwallah said...

ALL my underwear is cheap...most of it from Uniqlo. Tray up bitch!